Reward

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Already one year

Would you like to visit "rue de Jarente" in the "Quatrieme Arrondissement" de Paris?
- Follow me...

First is the laundry shop, and the milliner's room on the 2nd floor, the funeral parlour, the tailor's  and the "Articles de Mode" shop to be opened soon. The hats are ready, my friend, Roseline, from Tasmania, is making the counters.
Another view....

and now in black wait for a different atmosphere..



These are the houses I have built in 2013 and 2014. And there is the Chinese pharmacy too....

They have kept me very busy, days and sometimes nights too, LOL. There is still a lot to do but I am quite happy with my creations. They have kept me company for hours.

I want to thank all of you who have followed my blog, commented on my posts. 
Thanks for your supports and your words of encouragements. They really have stimulated me when I was cornered.

I also love reading about your creations in your blogs, so keep posting, please!

I have many ideas for 2014. Maybe room boxes, because I haven't got  a big house here so if I don't want to live among my creations, I have to reduce the size.

Thanks again. 
Now I have to work on the next project. Probably this room from Villandry in France, called the Moat's bedroom.


13 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Patrick. It's been fab to watch the buildings progress and I imagine it will be another exciting project in 2014. Looking forward to seeing more =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouah , ça rend super bien , j'adore faire des photos en sépia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Patrick! Your houses put smile on my face. Take care!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très beau travail ! L'ensemble est très harmonieux. On se croirait dans une petite rue Parisienne. Peut-être y aura-t-il un petit café sympa au coin de la rue bientot ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick, your work is amazing. It took several minutes before I realized these were miniature buildings. Please post more photos and allow us more of a look into this fabulous world you gave created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patrick and thank you for this little tour. Your house are gorgeous. I would love to see your new creations this year! I wish you a lot of ideas in the new year! Mini hugs, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is superb and evocative. Thank you for sharing your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again Patrick,
    Amazing. I feel like I'm back in Paris. Each structure is superbly crafted and finished. The group is wonderful. I cannot wait to see what gets done over the next year.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patrick, thank you for sharing your little bit of paris with us I really enjoyed it! Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comme cette rue en miniature me fait rêver ... Avec la première photo en sépia on a vraiment l'impression d'un vrai magasin en taille réelle. Votre travail est vraiment extraordinaire.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo Patrick, ab heute bin ich dein neues Mitglied und freue mich deinen schönen Blog gefunden zuhaben. Tolle Dinge hast du geschaffen. Respekt! Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mich auch einmal auf meinem Blog besuchst.
    Bis dahin herzliche Grüße Britta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonne année! J'ai hâte de voir tous que vous faîtes cette année, surtout la chambre de Villandry,

    Jonquil

    ReplyDelete
  13. Je suis en retard pour venir vous dire que c'est une rue magnifique . C'est étonnant de voir toutes vos boutiques alignées . Cela fait rêver . C'est une très bonne idée de les exposer ainsi . Il faut beaucoup de place ou changer d'échelle . Cela représente tellement de travail , le résultat est étonnant . J'espère qu' il vous encourage à continuer . Une rue sans fin .... C'est très beau . On y imagine les autres .

    ReplyDelete