Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finitions!

Bonjour!
 Here are the last improvements in the Moat's bedroom.



First, I made two sconces for each side of the bed, They are both equipped with 12 volts candles and Swarovski crystals. I made a chandelier too for the centre with the same crystals, but no electricity there, it's a bit too tricky for me but I promised myself I'll try later.

I am waiting for new mouldings to do the double doors again. Practice makes perfect, right?

I haven't recieved the fabric from France yet but I hope I'll get it this week and I'll start doing the curtains.

I have added miniature LEDs to the ceiling. It had a contemporay touch which doesn't bother me and the room was really too dark with the sconces only. They can only be seen if you look under the frame
They are supplied with 2 3Volts battery. Very easy to used and the light is warm. A great buy.

The frame is temporary. It will be pale green with a golden frame on the edge.

I hope the whole thing will look like a 3D picture. I need to find door handles now and some other little things.

Next step, the curtains.
Thanks for all your comments. They really cheer me up!
Have a great day
Patrick

6 comments:

  1. Yes it Does look like a 3-D picture Patrick and it has Presence! I adore the built in Sunlight and the suggestion of a room beyond. I cannot get a better view of your chandelier but what I CAN see is really lovely! Your work continues to Impress! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patrick!
    I really like your bedroom, is very well done.
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely. The soft furnishings will make it even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ça rend super bien avec le grand encadrement et les luminaires

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patrick
    like everyone else I adore this room too and the lights really bring it to life. I can't wait to see the curtains installed.

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete