Reward

Friday, May 30, 2014

One big step forward

Hello dear followers,

I have been in France for a few days now. The flight with Indian Airlines was just perfect and I am getting used to the French weather which is definitely colder than where I come from.

I am enjoying every minute with my family and friends but I have had the time to try the table saw I will take home with me this time.



I have already started cutting the different elements for my next order, a boulangerie- patisserie.
The table saw does a great job. Now I have to learn how to use it.

That's all for now. If you are in Paris on the 22nd of June, I'll be at the SIMP, come and say hello.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick! How wonderful that you are once again re-united with your family and friends! I am glad your journey was safe. The table saw looks like it will prove to be very useful to you.
    Just don't try to get it in your carry-on baggage when you return home. :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Patrick,
    Tu vas t'éclater avec cette scie, c'est vraiment l'outil indispensable.
    Je serai aussi au SIMP à peu près toute la journée et surement pas mal de temps sur le stand de l'association AJAPM. J'espère que l'on se croisera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a family visit AND a new toy! How much fun that is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patrick,
    I am glad you are having a good time and hope it gets even better. the saw is such a great tool. I hope you have a wonderful time at the SIMP.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patrick,

    New tools are awesome! Good luck at SIMP.

    Thanks for the email, too!

    Best,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Patrick,
    Je suis époustouflée par votre rapidité d'exécution et par la qualité de votre travail.
    L'étable, de grand luxe;), sur laquelle vous travaillez est une pièce magnifique.
    S'agissant de découpe laser personnalisée, Arjen du site http://arjenspinhoven.nl/index.php?route=common/home peut réaliser à peu près toutes les demandes. Je pense que vous pouvez voir avec lui.
    Amicalement et au plaisir de vous revoir au SIMP.

    ReplyDelete