Reward

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I had a pair of simple of andirons and they didn't match with the style "Petit Bourgeois" of the furniture. I had some bits of decoration I had found in Bangkok.




With a saw, some glue I have made a new pair of andirons that now match the scene! And the two cats love watching the embers in the hearth! :)
 A few weeks ago, I made a plaster "rosette" and now my chandelier looks much better. In the near future I will try to add bulbs to the new ones I'll make but I still don't know how to connect the wires together. I'll have to search on youtube again! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Clever idea using the little decoration, it was perfect for the job. The little cats are super cute by the way :)

    How on earth did you make the plaster rosette????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea they look wonderful. Your rosette is amazing.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful transformation! Your rosette is rich. I love it! Patrick, if you need help with connecting wires, go to MsMinisLover's channel on You Tube. Now, she has a ton of videos. You will have to be patient and just scroll down and keep downloading until you get to the one called "How to set up a round wire system". She also has two or three videos where she teaches how to hide the wires. If I had been able to transfer them to you, I would have but as much as I hate to admit it, I am not computer savvy enough.

    ReplyDelete