Sunday, January 6, 2013

I have always liked parrots so I needed one for my project. I found yesterday some parrots at the right scale at  JJ Mall in Bangkok. With a cutter, some glue, a stand for earrings I've added a cockatoo in the living room upstairs
I haven't much worked on my 2nd project as I am still wondering what kind of shop to do downstairs. I need to choose a shop in which I can do most items by myself as there isn't any miniature shops in Bangkok. Only a few stalls at JJ market sell miniature fruits, cakes, flowers and Thai food.
But I will decide this week.... and start working.

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with your progress over the the past few weeks and it is AWESOME! I love the back wall of the laundry-and yes, I think it does look realistic. You are so creative with your great ideas and how to execute them! Thanks for sharing your projects-I'm looking forward to the next steps!
    Where did you get the "iron" fencing on the balcony of the living room? I've been looking for something similar for a long time!

    ReplyDelete